“Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’are meant to be.” –B.K.S IyengarHome BlogMoroccan Rhassoul Clay Quotes“Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’are meant to be.” –B.K.S Iyengar
- October 24, 2018
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay Quotes
“Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’are meant to be.” –B.K.S Iyengar
“Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’are meant to be.”
TOP 5 USES FOR RHASSOUL CLAY
Have you heard of Moroccan Rhassoul clay? Whether you’re after glowing skin or strong shiny hair, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay can be a great addition to your natural beauty regime. In this post you’ll discover:
- What makes this clay so awesome
- How Moroccan Rhassoul clay can benefit your skin and hair
- Some quick and easy recipes to start using the clay
“Rhassoul” or “Ghassoul” originates from the Arabic language, meaning “washing.” The silky-smooth, soothing and healing clay comes from Morocco, produced naturally by a combination of volcanic activity and geothermal changes. The reddish brown clay is also known as Ghassoul Clay, Red Clay and Red Moroccan.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- The clay has been used for 1,400 years. Containing minerals like silica, potassium, iron and magnesium, it’s applied as a topical product to nourish the skin, nails and hair.
- Moroccan Rhassoul clay comes in a powder form. You will need to “hydrate” it by adding water for your skin and bodycare recipes. This makes it so easy to take with you when travelling!
- It’s completely free of pollutants and nasties (that are lurking in many store-bought cosmetics).
- When mixed with water the clay is negatively charged. It attracts positively charged particles (such as any impurities and toxins) in your body and removes them as you rinse the clay off.
- Moroccan Rhassoul clay can be used for all skin types and is considered safe for eczema and psoriasis (however don’t forget to consult your doctor first and try on a small area of the skin).
- You can keep it for a while! It can be preserved indefinitely if it’s stored in a dry place.
THE SKIN BENEFITS IT GIVES YOU
- Reduces sebum secretion and eliminates blemishes
- Unclogs the pores and draws out toxins
- Nourishes the skin with minerals
- Increases skin elasticity
“Stimulate hair growth by massaging in Moroccan Rhassoul clay mixed with water”
THE HAIR BENEFITS IT GIVES YOU
- Stimulates hair growth
- Draws out chemicals from commercial hair products
- Provides softness & shine
- Promotes hair strength
- Eliminates dandruff
HOW YOU CAN USE Moroccan Rhassoul CLAY
- As a shampoo and a soap – to apply it as an all-natural shampoo simply mix the clay with a bit of water.If you have short hair – mix 2 tablespoons of the clay with 3 tablespoons of water. For long hair – add more water until it’s the consistency of a thin smoothie. (You can substitute water with aloe vera juice if you’d like!)
Massage it onto the scalp and then spread it down your hair with your hands or a comb.
If your scalp is itchy, flaky or your hair lacking luster – mix some coconut or argan oil with the clay and massage it on your scalp.
Make sure to keep adding more water if you see the solution starting to dry out. If it does, it may cause hair breakage.
Wash off thoroughly. A drop or two of conditioner on your ends might be needed.
You can use the same solution as body soap. Ta-da!
- As a makeup remover and/or a facial cleanser.A quarter of a teaspoon of the clay mixed with water is all you need!
First use your favorite oil to remove your eye make-up (we love coconut oil). Then spread the clay solution all over your face. Make sure to keep it moist by adding some more water if need be. Leave it on for a few minutes to give it time to perform its exfoliation and detoxification. Then rinse off.
You will need to moisturize the face with some oil of your choice (like rosehip oil for acne-prone skin or coconut oil for dry skin).
- Nourishing facial scrub.Mix 1 tablespoon of Moroccan Rhassoul Clay with 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup. You may need to add a little bit of water if the consistency is too thick.
Massage the paste on your face for 1 or 2 minutes. Leave it on as a mask for a few more minutes before rinsing off.
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay also brings comfort to arthritis-related problems as it generates a warming effect on sore joints and promotes easier movements by reducing inflammation.Mix the clay with Frankincense oil (an herb used for arthritis) and apply wherever necessary.
- It can be a great product to include in a massage
“Moroccan Rhassoul clay is negatively charged, drawing out impurities from your body.”
rhassoul clay, rhassoul mud, mud, clay, rhassoul, ghassoul, rhassoul shampoo, shampoo, ghassoul powder, rhassoul powder, mr rhassoul, salaheddine hammadi, Clay Mask, Face Mask, Ghassoul clay, Rhassoul clay
#americancelebrity, #rhassoul #ghassoul #clay #moroccan_rhassoul_clay #rhassoulclay #rhassoul_clay #ghassoulclay #ghassoul_clay #moroccanrhassoulclay #hammam #spa #mask #facecare #skincare, #argan #arganoil #kimkardashian, #JenniferLopez, #rihanna, #Beyoncé, #SelenaGomez, #ArianaGrande, #TaylorSwift, #KylieJenner, #KendallJenner, #KatyPerry, #BarackObama, #Donaldtrump, #LadyGaga, #TaylorSwift, #trump, #obama, #diana, #lady, #lady_diana, #ladydiana, #realityTV, #LipFusion, #lipgloss, #KardashianGlamourTan, #Selfish, #Kimoji, #DamonThomas, #GabrielAubry, #ReggieBush, #MiamiDolphins, #DallasCowboys, #MilesAustin, #KrisHumphries, #basketballplayer, #NewJerseyNets, #TheKardashians, #Kardashians #mr_rhassoul